Camping season is just around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about what you’re going to pack in your food bag. Whether you are a seasoned camper or newbie, these recipes will be sure to please everyone! From breakfast to dinner, dessert, and everything in between – we’ve got you covered. Today I’m sharing 25 of the best camping recipes out there. I’m not kidding. These are must-try recipes!
If this is your first camping trip with kids, check out our car camping packing list and make sure to remember everything you need!
I’d Rather Be Camping
As you probably already know, I love camping. I also love to eat. I mean, I really love delicious food! If I don’t have good food to eat on a camp out, it pretty much ruins the whole experience with me. I’ll still enjoy the hiking and exploring. I’ll still enjoy the family worship. But I won’t enjoy the whole experience as much.
Since I love to cook and I love to eat and I love camp out, I thought I share some of my favorite best camping recipes ever.
The first time I went camping was when I was about 30 years old. I went with my kids and our church youth group. It was a weekend campout in southwest Virginia where we hiked, saw some wildlife, set up camp for the night and had an amazing dinner.
It’s been one of my favorite memories ever since! There are so many wonderful benefits to spending quality time in nature with your loved ones that it seems like something everyone should be doing more often. If you’re looking for some new recipes to try this summer then take a look at these 25 Camping Recipes from around the web! From easy breakfast ideas to hearty dinners – there’s something here for everyone – even those picky eaters of yours!
25 of the Best Camping Recipes Ever
Campfires and hot dogs over the fire may be a staple of camping, but there are plenty more easy meals to enjoy while outdoors. You don’t have to go without decadent desserts either!
- Campfire Spinach Dip @ Twin Dragonfly Designs
- Dutch Oven Monkey Bread @ Truly Simple
- Campfire Breakfast Burritos @ Taste and Tell
- Camp Granola @ The Taylor House
- Campfire Potatoes @ Cincy Shopper
- Campfire Biscuit Donuts @ Must Have Mom
- Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts @ The Dirty Gourmet
- Campfire Eclairs @ Bigler’s Best Belly Pleasers
- Grilled Chocolate Banana Melt @ Tablespoon
- Easy and Healthy Breakfast Tacos @ Amanda Outside
- 5 S’mores Variations @ Pie Irons and Campfires
- S’moreos @ Food Network
- Campfire Crescent Dogs @ Tablespoon
- Orange Rolls @ Truly Simple
- Campfire Roasted Starbursts @ Making Memories with Your Kids
- Walking Tacos @ The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Campfire Quesedillas @ Dirty Gourmet
- Camping Grilled Pizza @ KOA
- Campfire Baked Apples @ Tasty Kitchen
- Veggie Potato Foil Packets @ Real Family Camping
- Three Cheese Potatoes @ Taste of Home
- Five Can Chili @ Fresh Off the Grid
- Boil-in-a-Bag Scrambled Eggs @ Mr. Breakfast
- Campfire Corn on the Cob @ Tasty Kitchen
- Campfire Enchiladas @ Boy Scout Trail
What’s you’re favorite meal for a camp out? What makes camping special for you?
Be sure to follow my Outdoors, Camping, and Backpacking board on Pinterest!